Sunday, September 26, 2004

10th Letter to the Editor Printed

A dream delayed.....is just delayed.

I haven't received the Sunday Challenger today, but went to their on-line version and SURPRISE! they printed my last letter. Not bad. I think there has been 12 issues and I've been in 10 of them. Again, not bad.

Anyway, here it is. (I've got to post again today to get my face on the last post off the site when I bring it up.) I wrote about CSX in the Challenger previously here. This weeks letter is in response to this article.

So after 10 in-a-row, where do I go? I'll keep writing, but I think here. I'm writing a letter now to Mr. Mitsoff to see if he can use me.

I always wanted to write a book. I did that. I've always wanted to write at a more professional level, so I'm going to give it a shot now. I'm not stopping my duties at my firm at all. That pays the bills and will for a long time. Heck, I haven't even got an interview yet, but wish me luck. This will be a good sideline to work at. It will make me a better advisor to my clients and in all honestly, I may even work harder at it.

Stay You.

Back to Main Page