Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Traffic Report

Has all blog traffic slowed since the election or is it just my site?

I know I'm tiny and haven't done a lick of promotion but the drop off seems strange. I went from an average visit count of 25/day on November 1 to 16/day now.

I enjoy writing and enjoy being read even more so I will continue to post. Also, I'm met some interesting people with interesting things to say whether it's Madame Butterfly's Daughter's Turds or the travails of some Confederate Med Students. Most of them are listed on my new blog roll. My only problem is I don't like doing anything for free. So I've given myself an assignment: December will be The Pure Investor Blog Promotion Month.

Here's my plan:
1. Read alot more until December 1 on how to promote a blog.
2. Begining December 1, start posting intelligent comments on more blogs.
3. Expand my blog roll. Right now, I've capped myself out on who I read because of time.
4. You tell me. Post your successful blog promotion ideas that I can try.

So with your help and my diligence, I think I should be able to get my average daily visits up to what? A hundred? Let's see what happens.

Stay You.

Back to Main Page