Thursday, January 27, 2005

The Face Of America

I've pretty much checked out of the world besides business lately. I haven't been keeping up with the news much. No excuse really except that business has been busy and that's a good thing.

One thing political wise that I'd like to see is us opening up diplomatic relations with some of these Islam0-facist anti-women countries like Iran, Syria/Lebanon, Saudi Arabia(?) just so at the embassy we can post the portrait of our new Secretary of State. We could invite all the schools for a visit to the embassy of the most powerful nation in history and this is the face every little boy will see smiling down on him in the reception room. Could he comprehend it?


Imagine being one of these crackpot geo-gangsters. You want some US dollars or some US aid or some US-please-don't-invade-me lenience and you have to go cow-tow to her - a worthless female who shoudl be either burka'd or beaten. This would really be fun if South Africa was still Aparthied ridden.

Congrat's to Condi, er, Dr. Rice.

I know Dr. Rice is a big fat liar and all (at least that's what I read). But one problem she has caused me is that she has outdated my book (remember that?) in not time flat.

One of the jags I went on was that Democracy was required for markets to offer any decent returns. I compared the GDPs of middle Eastern countries who had no Democracy against the one - that's right, one - that did. Obviously, our friends the Zionist were way ahead of everybody else. But after Sunday the world will have 2 more Democracies and my book will be dated.

I have to ask you, is the chance at liberty and democracy and all that for 50,000,000 people really worth my having to revise my book?