Friday, January 14, 2005

More Howard

As my hit count has rocketed out of control, my comments section and private e-mails often times ask for the same thing: More Howard. You people can't get enough of me. How do I spend my time? What's my favorite food? My favorite author? T.V. Show? Which do I like best: sunrises or sunsets?

I understand their curiousity. I'm quite taken with myself.

To begin with I'm an intriguing contradiction. On the one hand I have an intimidating virility that is sometimes overwhelming to the lesser experienced of the fairer sex, but that is countered by a soft cuddliness that only comes out after you get to know me.

I'm ambitious, handy, and a lover on the level of Don Giovanni.

To wit, I'm the type of guy who closes a big business deal in the morning, unclogs a lady's sink in the afternoon then makes sweet, tender love to her...all...night...long.

I hope you've enjoyed the Coca-Cola and Hot Pocket fueled lunchtime fantasy.

Stay You.

Back to Main Page