Monday, February 14, 2005

Northern Kentuckian Kicks a Little Psycho Ass

Sometimes I really like living in Northern Kentucky. We made it onto Good Morning, America!Here's the nice story about Sarah Brady from Fort Mitchell who almost had her baby cut out of her womb and ended up killing the pycho that came after her.

I know that I just picked on people that get themselves into trouble, but I'll side with this lady this time. By the news stories I've read, heard, and watched, she truly was tricked into going to a stranger's apartment. Honest mistake, sometimes people get killed by honest mistakes.

I'm glad that she and her baby are doing ok. I'm glad that she killed the lady that planned to kill her. In fact, Ms. Brady was on local radio today asking for prayers for the dead psycho and her family. Not bad.

However, I wish Sarah would be as tough on her boyfriend, Scott Hanlon. They've been dating nine years and Sarah's nine months pregnant. What's it take to say "I do"? And don't tell me Sarah might not want to get married to this guy. She does. All women want to get married. This guy doesn't have to so he won't. That's the way it works. I'm a guy. I know.

So that's my Valentine's Day Post. Enjoy. I'm off to deliver flowers and kisses to the three women in my life. And if anyone ever comes at them with a knife, they'll cut you! That's the way things are done in Northern Kentucky...along with the illegitmate babies.

Stay You.

Back to Main Page