Friday, May 20, 2005

Little Technical Support Help?

Ok, so I can't stay away. But I'm also building a blogsite to represent our new business venture. Feedback is welcome. The Theme is ripped off, but I've given credit to the authors still and I've made some changes and learned alot about how to and how not to work with Wordpress.

Check it out at www.signaturecommunication.com

I would like to jazz up the header. Maybe have a Welcome to.. Signature Commuinication with the name of the company in some kind of script, but damned if I can figure it out.

Also, on the sidebar, some of the links are indented slightly and others are not. I can't seem to come up with the right combination of clicks and
  • tags to fix that. It just looks cheap.

    I plan on finishing it this weekend and we already have some pro bono jobs lined up to beef up the portfolio.

    Feedback is welcome

    Stay You.
    Back to Main Page