Friday, May 06, 2005

Nap-town

Still have that cold. The Divine Mrs. M took care of me last night when I went home early with a migraine/stress/forgot-to-take-blood-pressure medicine yesterday afternoon.

Thanks to her.

I have no time to blog today. I have a meeting at the Hyatt Regency in Indianapolis at 11:30. That's Indy, baby, the Circle City or as some black people call it - Naptown. It's a 1 1/2 hour drive from Cincinnati or the Queen City or da 'Nati as some black people call it.

I like monikers for cities. Don't know why. I grew up in the Summit City of Ft. Wayne. Live for a few years in the Gem City of Dayton or as some black people call it - Dayton.

Growing up, I always pictured myself moving to the Windy City even if it is the Second City.

Enjoy. I'm off in a rented Malibu with my i-Pod.

Stay You.
Back to Main Page