Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Out of My Funk and Into the Beatles

It seems like forever since I've posted. I went to Ft. Wayne Indiana for Father's day. Stayed with my sister and her family. It was their youngest's birthday. Carter is now 2.

Brunch at my parents on Sunday, then a 3 1/2 hour drive home.

Work sucked before and after this weekend. I was in a seriously black funk over the last week. I even broke out my old book to help out.

This week I am spending alot of time alone in the car. Actually, I rented a Chevy Silverado (big mother of a truck) to drive. I have a stack of Beatles CDs and they've done their usual job of pulling me out of my funk. God Bless John, Paul, George, and Ringo.

Yes, I'm a Beatlemanic. I've just check and I've never posted about this. I am going to have to soon. I listened to Rubber Soul twice today. It's perfect. Go buy it.

Tomorrow it's Revolver. I'm Only Sleeping was my teen-years anthem.

How can an American conservative minded investment guy who was born 6 days after the official break-up of the band be a Beatlemanic? Easy, Paco. Keep coming back. Someday I'll tell you.

Stay You.
Back to Main Page