Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Holocaust in Canton

Warning: This may be a bit brutal for some.

I'm sure that most of you have seen drudge's flash about the 65 pregnant students in Canton Ohio (link is here).
There are 490 female students at Timken High School, and 65 are pregnant, according to a recent report in the Canton Repository.

The article reported that some would say that movies, TV, videogames, lazy parents and lax discipline may all be to blame.

School officials are not sure they [know] what has caused so many pregnancies, but in response to them, the school is launching a three-prong educational program to address pregnancy, prevention and parenting.

"Not sure they [know] what caused so many pregnancies"? I'll give them a hint. It rymtms with ducking. ]
This is a tragedy. No one cares about these women. No one.

But what angers me just as much is that no one cares about my wallet or my kids. The sea change has occurred in my mind and I'm now militantly pro-choice.

Here's the plan: Friday morning we get a mobile abortion clinic out to that school (hell, any school) and start aborting on a massive scale. Use Latin American med students to save costs. Give them hangers and knitting needles. I don't care. The girls don't get a choice. Are we taking control of their bodies? Yes. But the alternative is their little spawn takes further control of my wallet.

I'm tired of it. I'm sick of it. Everybody can just go to hell.

Stay You.
Back to Main Page