Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Howard Checks In

Been a busy week. I haven't posted on Katrina at all because I truly haven't worked anything out in my head. Sheppard Smith on Fox's Brit Hume just stopped a woman who was recently pulled out of the water holding her 5-day old baby. Too much for me to comment on without fear of sounding like an idiot.

On a lighter note, I'm trying to stay on top of the world of technology. Google desktop search is incredible. I just installed Firetune at work and home and it seems wonderful. Could Firefox get any better? It just did.

Tonight I'm not at the gym and not doing any work. Where am I? Sitting inf ron of my computer installing Google Talk. Problem is I don't have anyone to talk with. Anyone want to speak with me? IM me? I'll let you know specifics later.

Stay You.
Back to Main Page