Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hump-day

I dropped off the oldest daughter at third grade this morning. . The early grades are all on one floor, really just a hallway and she's slowly working her way through each classroom.

All the kids had on their uniform, but apparently the shoe dress code is lax. She wore red-white-and-blue high tops. Plaid jumper, blue shirt, and cool high tops. Pics will be forthcoming. I know Madame Butterfly can't wait to see those shoes.

Moonbatty has added a password to her site. I didn't know that existed and need to find a way to utilize it. My one year blogiversary passed without me noticing, but if I had to do this all over again, I wouldn't base it on my book. 3 were sold this year. The $6.40 in royalties I'm owed isn't work the publishers time to send. But mostly, I'm bored by economics and business. It's not that I think that it's not important. It is. But I have my base principals down and really economic arguements have been the same for the last 100 years or so. There's nothing new out there.

Also, not basing the site on my book would have allowed me to assume a nom de cyber. I hold back quite a bit on personal stuff because if you enter "Howard McEwen" into google I pop up all over the place. My father's name is Howard McEwen. I can't believe he's never entered his name into google. Hasn't everyone. If he has he hasn't mentioned this site, but it's only a matter of time. Also, my work isn't always the healthiest place to be and venting about that on this site would be nice also, but that can't happen. Also, in conversation, I swear alot. For some reason, writing under my own name makes me not do that. Does this make sense? No.

Stay You.
Back to Main Page