Monday, August 15, 2005

I went into the office last night and got home around 11:30. The Divine Mrs. M was laughing the house down watching the Comedy Central Roast of Pam Anderson. I started to watch the replay and have one questions: Am I the only person in America that hasn't seen Tommy Lee what's his face's penis?

I now need to see the video, but am afraid to go look for it on the internet. What if I get some kind of bad bug?

Wednesday will be daughter #1's first day of school. We had to buy some new uniforms. The store that sells them brings a van right to the school lot. The store is Fox's from downtown. The only Foxes I knew growing up were a Jewish family the next subdivision over. Looking at the family members that were running the sale, the appeared Jewish also. I thought that was great. Jewish business selling uniforms to Catholic school kids. Can that happen anywhere else?

I'm afraid my own church is not going that way. I belong to the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. Don't let the E word in the prior sentence scare you. We're no bible thumbers. Far from it. The ELCA seems to think that those Jews in Israel are still the source of all the problems. See here. I've hit on this before, but I still don't see what Israel has done to be the boogey man of the world. They are truly hated and I can only think of one reason why.

I'm going to have to go read this book.

The overt anti-Semitism doesn't really bother me. It's the lack of anyone acknowledging it. Also, I'm not a deeply religous person. I don't feel comfortable in prayer groups or bible studies or Baptist churches. This one seems comfortable, but when they keep doing things like this, it just tires me out and I want to stay home on Sundays.

Stay You.
Back to Main Page