Thursday, January 26, 2006

Pearls Before Swine/Gold and White Gala

UPDATE: It's 5:44 p.m. and you people ain't done squat. My sitemeter tally is laying there like a dead flounder in my sister's bathtub. I have a 7:00 meeting here at my office. When I get home I'm checking that sitemeter and, well, if things don't improve, well, you don't want to know what.

Sorely disappointed. Besides a backhanded nod from Moonbatty you people have done nothing - NOTHING - to ring up my sitemeter. It's almost like this isn't even America anymore. You act like a bunch of Canadians. What happened to that American spirit that crossed an ocean, settle on a small sliver of the East coast and within a mere couple hundred years built great cities then left them to rot, wiped out an indigenous population with no more than a single fire rifle, a nagging cough, mapped out interstates with a Mickey D's at every exit? Where is that America? Definitly not in your hearts.

My site meter daily average creeped up to 20. That's a far cry from the 3,500 goal I set for you.

This isn't so much so I can land a big $10 a day contract with blog ads. No, I'm laying down some great observations and wit here and it's going unnoticed. How many DaVinci's were never given a pencil? How many mozarts were never sung a tune? How many Howard's go unnoticed in the cold success obsessed blogosphere?

Oh, and here's my latest piece for the Enquirer. I'd give some thoughts on it, but I'm now officially sick of NKU's Homecoming. Honestly. I'm throwing up.

Stay You.
Back to Main Page