Thursday, January 19, 2006

Stream of Conciousness

After a scolding from Joan I have taken out the offending word from the last post. Sorry to all those who I have offended.

I will admit, I feel a little dirty having written it. In my business, we use it like punctuation.

Speaking of cursing, two nights ago my 4-year old was irritating me and I asked her to quit being a pain the ass. She responded with "Sorry daddy, but sometimes your a pain in the ass too."

I can't yell at her for honesty.

I've been a little lax in my blogging...a little uncreative if truth be told because I'm had a busy and already too long week. I have a series of articles about the NKU Homecoming due out starting on Saturday and getting them together has been a nagging worry.

Oh, but this weekend my restaurant review of the Charthouse on Cincinnati's riverfront will be out. I did something a little different for me, I wrote it as a narrative of our 10th anniversary. Come back on Sunday!

Ok, this entire post has been written while I've been on hold with a large Boston based fund company. I'm getting tired of waiting.

For my male readers, please click here (it's work safe). make sure you click on "compilation video". Back yet? Amazing, eh? Make Fox News chicks look kinda lumpy. What is it about certain women. That spark. The Divine Mrs. M. has it. I'm met ugly chicks who do and hot one's who don't.

The other night I watched Gilda for the first time. Hollywood makes lotsa movies with lotsa hotsa women. What makes Rita Hayworth jump off the screen in that movie while others just as attractive don't? It's just incredible. If you haven't seen it - go now! It's also a good flick (read those quotes on imdb). But it's worth it just for the hair flip entrance (video here). You've all seen it. No, then go get the movie. Or this. As far as movie entrances go it's right up there with Orson Welles in The Third Man and Brad Pitt in A River Runs Through It.

Whoops. Carlos is back. Gotta work. Bye.

Back again: Links to film clips above aren't working. Try here. I meant Number 4 and Number 1. "sure, I'm decent." How can you not love that!

Stay You.
Back to Main Page