Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Blogexplosion/Howard's Favorite Word

Yes I futz around with blog explosion yesterday. I just had the tab open and clicked it whenever I gave it a though. Maybe 20 times by noon and then I forgot about it. I feel dirty. Real Dirty. I feel like I'm back on the crack house floor. I went home and took a shower - a Karen Silkwood style shower.....asdfffffffffffffffffffffffffff['sdjofd'sfkl;dsfl; - snore - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
..........................
........................ ok, this begging for site hits schtick is getting boring. It's done. And good riddance.

Here's a word I like: bifurcate. It means to separate something into two parts. 'No, that's 'bisect',' I hear you say. You're right - almost. Bisect means to separate into two EQUAL parts, whereas bifurcate means just to separate. Bifurcate also has the advantage of those wonderfully contrasting vowel sounds. It almost sings! bi-FUR-cate. Two short short hard vowels and then a long soft one. Nice. Bifurcate is one of my favorite words.

Stay You.
Back to Main Page