Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Flew In From Miami Beach B.O.A.C....

Not Miami Beach, but Tampa. Flew in there Sunday morning and got back this afternoon. All work related and conference rooms. No time in the ocean. No time in the pool.

I went to a Devil Ray v. Rangers Game. Drank about 14 beers. Don't feel bad today. That's good.

This morning I saw this guy speak - he was the non-financial guy. The conference was winding down and there were only about 75 of us there. He may not look it, but this guy is hysterical. He spoke about teamwork...blah...blah...blah...a symphony is a team...blah...blah. I don't go for the teamwork tripe too much but he was funny and gave alot of insight into his business and musical history.

There were other good speakers and money managers but none of interest to anyone outside of my little business.

While I was gone the Enquirer printed three stories that I had submitted earlier. This one, this one and this one.

I'm tired and can't get onto my e-mail or calender so I have no idea what I'm walking into tomorrow so don't know if there will be a post or not.

Enjoy. Glad to be back.

Stay You.
Back to Main Page