Monday, June 05, 2006

Call Your Insurance Agent

Here's a boring article but it pays the bills and keeps the peoples informed. It's about insurance agent continuing education - hey, WAKE UP. I'm typing here!

They did change my lede. I have a feeling it's because of the gender specific pronoun I used. Which one would you have preferred? The one used or mine which was:
If you’re having a hard time getting a hold of your insurance agent over the next month, chances are she’s in class.
Just in case you're still with me. I am a licensing insurance agent. "Really?" you ask. Really, I answer. I don't use it much any more. Don't sell many annuities and little life insurance, but I need it for when the occassion arises and to keep getting paid on things I sold before.

Here's my continuing education listing on the department's website.

Stay You.
Back to Main Page