Saturday, August 19, 2006

Another Marcus Fiesel Update

3-year old Marcus Fiesel has still not been found. They've given up the search. Local restauranteur Jeff Ruby has offered $10k for info. Story here. Jeff Ruby's website here. Videos here.

I thought about driving out to Anderson to get a bit of local color, but that seemed a bit macabre for a simple blog. Also I tend to get hives when I enter the suburbs - especially on the east side.

That's too far into them to drive unprotected.

My trip was saved by a commenter here and here from Anderson (said suburb). I appreciate the description of the park, hospital, but I think its a bit soon to make public accusations toward foster parents who may be going through the worst part of their lives right now so please take that with a grain of sea salt.

Stay You.
Back to Main Page