Monday, August 14, 2006

Life Lessons

I did three articles for the Enquirer today that hit me right where I learn life lessons.

This profile
of country music singer Lisa Dames that I did showed that even when you screw up early you can still succeed. She had a temper, learned from it, corrected it, and moved forward. Nice.

This one about a bunch of highly educated engineers spending time at Gateway learning about cars from a self described "old time mechanic" taught the value of always learning from people no matter their station - or yours.

Finally, this article on Pamela Spoor shows that a little work from just one person can change the look of a community. She could just as easily stay at home and complain like most people. What makes her act? I don't know, but we should thank God for people like her.

Stay You.
Back to Main Page