Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Marcus Fiesel's Foster Mother Speaks and Children that are Hurt

Carroll said she focuses on when she'll be reunited with Marcus.

"I dream about feeding him in his high chair, I can't wait until I wake him up in the morning and see him running to me and saying, 'Mommy, Mommy, Mommy.'"

On Monday night Sharon Coolidge of the Enquirer got an interview with Marcus Fiesel's foster mother. Of course, I hate to say it, but apparently the families quick move was media related - just like I said.

I don't want anyone to think that I'm saying the foster parents had nothing to do with this, I'm just saying cool your heels a bit. If this family is innocent, yelling J'cuse and pointing fingers seems rather cruel.

The reason I say this is that I have the firm belief that your average 3 year old is safer in your average prison yard than a lakeside family reunion. Another Sharon Coolidge article proves my point. In the past year, in Hamilton county (Cincinnati) 4 children have been killed by the boyfriends of mom. Thanks mom!

In my personal experience, all cruelty/harm/and abuse was done by an uncle or trusted family friend. Convicts kill child molesters, families make excuses. Amber alerts are most often triggered by a nutty dad or nutty mom using a kid as a pawn in their relationship. Rarely - stats back me up - is a kid nabbed by a total stranger. I don't have the time to look it up, but maybe 135 year. that's horrible, but considering we're a nation of 300 million. That's not much,

We must somehow exercise these tumor of people from our lives and stop inviting them in and coddling them.

Stay You.
Back to Main Page