Monday, October 02, 2006

Guiness Book of World Records

A kid I knew in Jr. High once tried to break the guiness book of world records for the most sit ups. All through gym the teachers let him crank away on his abs while we all did the normal not climbing a rope or dodgeball or something else silly. He sat over their with a buddy holding his feet just cranking away for the 50 minutes of gym.

I have no idea how far he took it. I'm sure if he actually got into the book, Ft. Wayne would have had a parade for the guy. That's the type of think they do.

The Guiness Book really held a mythical place in my imaginationl. The people in it were suburban heroes.

So that's why I want to help this kid...

A mortgage broker I work with is helping a 10-year old boy collect a Guiness Book of World Records amount of business cards. Can you help?

All you have to do is send those spare business cards sitting in your desk drawer to him through the mortgage broker. This seems like a fun project for the Kentucky Conservative Blog network.

Bundle them up and send them to:

Professional Mortgage Consultants, LLC
Mary Ann Mader
4200 Alexandria Pike, Suite B
Cold Spring, KY 41076

I'll let you know what happens.

Stay You.
Back to Main Page