Monday, November 06, 2006

Chinese Dance at NKU

Keep an eye out tomorrow. I think I'll have a large post about how I was seduced by George W. Bush, how I've now come to my senses, and why I think I'm joining the cacophony of voices saying we're totally screwed in Iraq and it's time to bug out.

Here's a story I did from today's Enquirer on the Nai-Ni Chen dance troupe coming to NKU.

That's part of the reason I like doing these types of articles. I'm learning a little bit about a lot.

This weekend I walked a few hours - Bellevue B precinct. I got several calls from campaign workers. At least, here the turnout machine is full bore. More than I've ever seen it before. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm right and that it's nationwide.

Came back from walking on saturday, went to restart my computer -and it puked. It's in the shop now. Let's say a quick prayer.

Stay You.
Back to The Pure Investor