Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Politician Christmas Card Game

When I get Christmas cards from politicos, here's the game I play. The cards usually honor the birth of the Saviour by showing pictures of the politician's family and pets - all grinning sappily and uncomfortably in front of some fake scene that seemed appropriate. Anyway, I open these up and try to figure out the following:

1. Is the wife a drunk or pill popper?
2. Which daughter will put out?
3. If and/or which son is the gay one?
4. Which son-in-law is the loser son-in-law?
5. Finally, can we find something embarrassing in the background? - I once spotted on an elegant bookshelf in a Rep's background 10+ Jackie Collins novels.

I then have my wife do the same and we compare our answers.

Last night was the card of a Kentucky Congressman - a nice tri-fold affair.

I can't wait for the next one.

Stay You.
Back to The Pure Investor