Thursday, February 01, 2007

Howard's Still Here

It's not that I don't want to blog. I just haven't the energy, time or interest lately. The end of last year was a bit hectic. Christmas was expensive. January was just a recovery time. But I still need some time (However, my writing this probably signals the return of this blog.)

Plus, I'm tired of writing. In January I did 10 stories for the Enquirer, 6 for a community newspaper on the Ohio side of the river and 2 more for a paper south of the Ohio that's not hired me before.

That makes 18 stories in a month. Not much but considering it's on top of my regular day job, and investment business and family commitments, but it's not bad either. Plus, I've joined a writing group. This one. I've a stirring of interest in writing fiction again so I joined up with them to try to flame those long dead embers.

I also haven't even felt like reading blogs. I find all of you charming as always, but I just don't find myself clicking on those links.

another thing keeping me from blogging is political burn-out and the fact that I don't think I have anything interesting to say. Nothing original. Nothing humorous.

Maybe diet has something to do with it. On top of continuing to work out, I'm eating better so maybe I have less stress which I sometimes dealt with in blogging. Oh, I have lost 30 pounds in the last couple months. I've also started using a face cream. I look downright you.

Maybe someday i'll show you my guns, or pecs, or my six pack or whatever phrase the closeted homosexual guys who work out hard with other guys so they have an excuse to look at other guys say.

Stay You.
Back to The Pure Investor