Monday, February 19, 2007

Useless People

So I opened drudge up today and saw that Brittany Spears went batty and shaved her head. My first thought was, "Wow, that crazy hillbilly Brittany couldn't stand the useless person spotlight being on Anna Nicole for so that long, uh? The best she would do was shave her head? And from the pics from last I saw her - that means she's totally hairless."

Honestly, that's what I thought.

It reminds me of Dave Foley's comment when the newly deceased Phil Hartman lost an Emmy to the little brother on Frazier, "What's Phil got to do to win an award in this town?"

Anyway, chick head shaving seems so passe. I remember when that woman did it for the first Star Trek movie. Can you remember her name? I could tell you it when I was 8. But now? No. It's here. Hopefully Anna Nicole, Brittany, and the rest of the useless people will go the same way down my memory hole.

Stay You.
Back to The Pure Investor