Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Howard's Back Again

Haven't been blogging. Don't know why. Just haven't been doing it. I've been busy, but I've been busy before and kept on blogging. Whatever?

I think the main thing that I've bumped up against is that I've run out of things to say. I've run out of things to comment on. There's a certain onanist quality to blogging and I don't like to do that sort of thing in public.

On the home Front - I turned 37 yesterday. I'm unhappy about that. Not that I'm getting older - but it just looks and sounds like such an ugly number. Thirty-seven. Thirty-six rolls off the tongue better. I can't wait for 38.

What else....I'm also still down 40 pounds. I've just landed a regular gig with a local magazine. My investment business seems to be going through a nice spurt of growth.

Ok, I promise to do more and provide more and well, time to go.

Stay You.
Back to The Pure Investor