Friday, August 31, 2007

Camel Towing

Look, I'm no prude. I swear too much, make rude sexual innuendo to my wife too much. I like raunchy movies sometimes (Super Troopers made me blow a nice Shiraz out my nose).

I'm not to bothered by too much.

However, do we need to be crass everywhere?

Last night I'm driving down Queen City Avenue into the city when I stop at a light beside and slightly behind a tow truck. Here's their yellow pages listing. Camel Towing of Independence Kentucky. Get it? Just in case you don't get it, the company had it's motto stenciled across the back of the cab. It read: There's no tow like a Camel Tow.

Now some dude with the wherewithall and brains to operate a tow truck, probably finance it, and run a business decided "Yes, I'll name my company for the cleaving of female genitals by fabric....and I'll proudly display it".

Not that I'm a prude, but I don't really need the thought of Camel Towing in my head at 6 pm. I especially don't want to have to explain it to my too young daughters.

Stay You.
Back to The Pure Investor