Thursday, December 23, 2004

It's a Christmas Miracle

So in yesterday's post I was a bit grumpy.

Sorry.

But today I feel great. Why? Take a look at these. Not what you expected? Sorry. Anyway, because of the storm all those demand, expectations and committements are now out the window. I came home from work on Cincinnati's westside (where a lot of those pics are from) early yesterday. 1 1/2 hours for a normal 20 minute drive. All I had...nay, can...do today is sit. Even the govmit says I must stay home. Ok, so I spent 3 hours digging my car out of the snow for a mere chance to drive up to the grocery. But even if it won't move, it's not too long of a walk. I'll try that when Daughter No. 2 wakes up from her nap.

Anyway, there's nothing I can do but relax and enjoy. Thank you Jet Stream!

Stay You.

Back to Main Page