Monday, December 13, 2004

On Bernie Kerik (You Dog) and Victor Yushenko (You Hero)

On Saturday I expressed doubt Kerik's withdrawing his Homeland Sec nomination saying he hired an illegal immigrant nanny really meant that he was withdrawing his Homeland Sec nomination because he had hired an illegal immigrant nanny. The illegal immigrant nanny excuse has really been worn thin.

Anyway, now we find out why he withdrew his nomination. He was cheating on his wife with a girlfriend for 10-years and cheating on them both with Judith Regan. I love being right. Although come on, it's Judith Regan! Kerik now has a shot at being VP in my book. OK, not actually my book, but you know what I mean.

On another front: I'm really, I mean really tired, of visiting my left websites and hearing them whine about election fraud, et. al. Bush won! Both times! Get over it! It gets under my skin like every time someone makes the Bush=Hitler comparison. The simple fact is that if Bush=Hitler - you wouldn't be able to say Bush=Hitler because you'd be dead. Also, I find it not only obnoxious, petulant, and immature, but insulting to the people who suffered under Hitler to equate Bush with him because he wants to do rovering wire taps on suspected terrorist.

Anyway, go ahead and whine about the election and some central Florida counties that couldn't possibly have gone for Bush and then take a look at the face of real election fraud. Time to grow up. Go figure out to win elections.

Example


Stay You.

Back to Main Page