Friday, December 10, 2004

An Uncommitted Blogger

Thanks for the concern Katie and Madame. I was not lost, I was traveling on Wednesday and Thursday with the Black Dogs of Depression on my heels with no time, energy or inclination to blog.

Very busy day of catch up today then office party tonight.

Where did I go? To visit some advisors who work through our office. On Wednesday it was from my office to Waynesville, OH and then from Waynesville to Louisville, KY - a very pretty drive I enjoy alot - then back to the office and home at 11:00 p.m. On Thursday it was up at 6:00 a.m. to Youngstown, OH and back. Youngstown is not an enjoyable drive. Kentucky is much more picturesque than Ohio. Also, it took me 5 hours to get there and about 7 to get back. Blah!

Now, it's 7:25 a.m. and I've a long day ahead of me.

N.B. Because it was 24 years since John Lennon's murder and since I'm a major Beatlemanic which I haven't blogged about yet. It was the perfect opportunity to listen to my Beatles Anthology CDs. All of them. Their version of Besame Mucho should be in the 25 mph credit category of Driving While Rocking.

Regular blogging to resume shortly and Tuesday's post was not B.S.

Stay You.

Back to Main Page