Sunday, December 26, 2004

A Christmas Miracle, Part 2

Could it get any better? First, I was grumpy from having too many demands, etc. Then we got snowed in. The only thing we then had to do was show up for the Church's Christmas Eve service. The Divine Mrs. M. has volunteered to corral the kids during the service and she expected my help in this task. She even made treat bags for the little ones. Well, we got a call that Holy Week was cancelled. Sorry baby Jesus! Christmas Eve service - cancelled. Christmas Day service - cancelled. Christmas Sunday "today"- cancelled. I know it's horrible, but teh, he, I love it! We go to an "urban" church meaning most of the parking is on-street and since the streets are clogged with snow, there's no parking. What little parking the church has (10 spaces) is iced over snow over ice that is impossible to plow.

I've done nothing for several days.

Today, I completed The Divine Mrs. M.'s birthday present by taking us all to see the Nutcracker. Call me a Philistine, but I just don't get ballet. Never have and never will. I've seen several and they all look the same to me. I love the Opera, I love Shakespeare, most of the fine arts, but just not ballet. But Music Hall is a great space, so I just look around.

I think for me this has been the best Christmas ever and it's all due to a freak snow storm.

Tomorrow it's back to work and I'm ready for it. I'll make this blog more Pure Investory and less me me me. I must start focusing on building my investment advisory business in 2005. I'm tired of not rolling in dough. This has to be the year for making the business take off or not. Which way will it go? I'll keep you updated. Let's have fun.

See you tomorrow. I feel good.

Stay You.

Back to Main Page